Friday, January 4, 2008

Secret of the Stole II - A KAL

So I thought I would put some more information about the stole I'm knitting up on the site.

I found it by clicking many links until I came to The Nautical Knitter's site. There I saw a link to a KAL (Knit-A-Long). I didn't know what that was so I clicked. Be careful when you click. You don't know what you might get yourself into :).

Nautical Knitter, and the new site KnitWith.Us, is run and maintained by DK and her husband Mr. K. The new site is full of knitting tips, videos and posts. It is well worth the visit.

Secret Of The Stole - II (sots-ii) is the KAL I joined. My previous posts have dealt with my knitting this stole. This KAL starts on Jan. 18, 2008. DK will post hints and parts of the pattern (in chart form) which we will then knit. So far DK has provided swatch instructions so we can get used to knitting the particular stitches kneeded in this stole. I am really enjoying knitting this swatch. I just need more time to knit :). Take care all.

No comments: