Tuesday, December 25, 2007

More Swatching To Do

Well, I didn't get as much of my swatch done as I wanted. I'm still working on it. I needed to check with my mother on a few stitches. It is turning out better now. I'm knitting a bit more loosely, and the "lacieness" is coming through a bit more now. I should have a picture in a couple more days.

On a side note, this nice yarn for knitting. The strands aren't too tight together or too loose. It has a nice feel between my fingers as I knit. I would use this yarn or another like it in the future.

2 comments:

Nautical Knitter said...

Will,

I can't wait to see your swatch. It sounds like you are getting the hang of things. I am glad you are a member of the Secret of the Stole II and I hope you throughly enjoy it.

Will Shattuck said...

Hi DK. Yep, I'm slowly getting the hang of it. It's amazing how there are "so many other things to do" that keep me from finishing this swatch :)

Will